The Magnum-Diego Priority Services Team
Steve is a Co-Founder and current President of the Process Servers Association of Colorado, (PSACO). He also has served as the 1st Vice President of the National Association of Professional Process Servers, (NAPPS). He was instrumental in petitioning the Colorado Supreme Court, Civil Rules Committee to change to C.R.C.P. Rule 4 and was asked by the committee members to sit on the committee to draft the wording for the changes recently adopted.
Debee runs the administrative half of Magnum-Diego. Her attention to detail and ability to multitask, enables papers to be sent out for service quickly and efficiently, while offering accurate and timely Affidavits.
Magnum-Diego is known to effect service when other process servers could not. At Magnum-Diego, we hate to lose and will not stop attempting service until service is effected or until the client calls us off.
What makes us different
- We accept your papers via email, fax or mail
- We send an email notification upon completion of service
- We email a copy of the notarized Affidavit and mail the original along with the Invoice
- We understand communication is a two way street
- We provide skip tracing, investigations and surveillance
- Our Service fee includes, unlimited attempts